Pete & sheri

Ask the druggist. I used to get stuff like that at the local drug store
when I was a kid (60 years ago). As a matter of fact, I was probably
the "poster kid" for why they won't sell all that stuff to kids anymore.
One day I bought:
-1 pint Sulpuric acid
-1 pint Hydrochoric acid
-1 pint Nitric acid
-1 container Oxalic Acid (crystals)
and a pint of Ether from a drug store.
Then I went down the street to the hardware store and bought a quart
size container of Calcium Carbide crystals.

Of course, I blew out the side of house making hydrogen, stopped the
nitroglycerin reaction just in time, etc. But my go-cart went faster
than anyone else's.

Pete Stanaitis

SteveB wrote:

So, where does a guy buy some nitric acid? I live in a large city. Where
would I go?

Steve