Larry Jaques

On 22 Mar 2005 10:57:00 -0800, the inscrutable jim rozen
spake:

In article , Tim Wescott says...

Yes, these days you're probably more likely to get shot than eaten if
you're out in the forest during hunting season ...

Especially in Wisconsin. Those animals shoot back!

I was looking for that video of the buck attacking the hunter when
I found this odd story.
http://www.freep.com/sports/outdoors...2_20011102.htm

I was on the floor in tears the first time I saw Crocodile Dundee,
when he had the wild drunks in the pickups fooled into thinking the
roos were shooting back. That's one classic flick. g

And give me a 4-bore for defense against that angry rhino or bull
elephant. http://www.african-hunter.com/4-bore_part_i.htm If it's
good enough for Henry Bowman, it's good enough for me. (Inside joke.)

Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com
or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications