Art

Check Lowes and Home Depot prices but also make sure quality is the same.
Stay away from new Pella vinyl covered stuff. Stick with their aluminum
clad or natural wood finish. Are you talking about french patio doors or
sliding doors? I do not like the Andersen metal threshold on their French
patio doors because they get easily dented.

"Arnold H. Hollander" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm planning on having a patio sliding glass door installed. Of the three
manufacturers I checked, Andersen, Pella, and Marvin, Andersen was about
$1000 less than the others. Before I make the decision that makes
economic
sense, are there any compelling reasons I should steer clear of Andersen
and
spend the extra money?
Thanks.