Philip Lewis

writes:
I'd also recommend getting a natural gas grill if you have gas heat.
Once the line is run, you
never have to fool around with LP tanks again.

of course, if you want to move it, you're out of luck. (or have a
large expense)

I've thought about NatG for the grill... and decided against it.

I do love my LP grill... no muss, no fuss.
I've run through ~120 lbs of gas on my current one.
It was bought in July of 1998. We use it year round.
(though, ironically... we're out of gas at the moment.
I do need to replace the vapor plate at some point. but the ignitor
still works. (usually.

--
be safe.
flip