Lobster

John Kelly wrote:
In article , davidlobsterpot601
@hotmail.com says...

John Kelly wrote:

Didn't work - left me with a soggy tablet in the little container. What
actually makes the thing open up and let the soap out anyway? Maybe that
mechanism's not well.

But that's a no-brainer: is the container properly open at the end of
the cycle, or not? :-)

No it's not - but what I don't know - is what opens it during the wash?

Haven't a clue; but if the container is still part closed at the end,
with the door open (ie it's not being blocked by anything) then the
problem is mechanical and nothing whatsoever to do with the tablets;
which is what I was trying to establish!

David