John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that wrote (in
. com) about 'Reducing
hiss by changing op-amps ?', on Tue, 22 Mar 2005:
I am connecting the line level output from the desk to the mic inputs
on the PA head, with a simple potential divider built into the XLR plug
to attenuate to the 3.7mV level expected at the PA inputs (works fine).

Could it be JUST possible that effectively having two mic amps in tandem
is contributing a tiny bit to the noise? What resistor values are in the
potential divider?
'What is a Moebius strip?'