Edwin Pawlowski

"Scott D. Magee" wrote:
Am I better off with the 5.8cfm and the smaller tank or..
the 5.7cfm with the bigger tank?

You won't be able to tell the difference. The bigger than will last longer,
but the bigger tank will also take longer to get up to pressure.

What do you plan to do with air? If your needs are a nail gun, fill an
occasion tire, either will do just fine. Run an air sander, spray paint
trucks, neither is going to come close to filling your needs.

As for the brand, they are probably made in the same factory in China by the
lowest bidder. I have no idea how they stack up to others.
Ed