nospambob

Seems to me that teachers that were the strict ones were the ones most
visited or the ones most wanted to visit with several years out of HS.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:37:27 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
.com...

All of the kids in the classes have issues....? I'm learning that I am

going

to have to modify my instructional methods - short attention spans, lack

of

ability or desire to read and study.... kinda scary in a way to think of

where they will be in 10 years.?

Don't forget - a few pull themselves up by their bootstraps.
Some sooner, some later.
A few go into the Marines and come out just fine.
Some never get it, but manage to find their spot in the world.

Almost all of us can relate a story about a very special teacher that made a
difference in our life.