Al Dykes

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:04:06 -0600, stanley baer wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Your experience with hunting and wildlife seems to be ...limited...

I guess it would be pretty limited, there is nothing left on this
continent that could hurt you other than a few grizzly and polar bears
(no one should be hunting them to begin with)

Yeah, they're just cuddly little bears, Stan. Why don't you go play
with them and tell us how that goes.

How do you identify black bear scat ?
By all the all the twigs and seeds

How do you idenfity Griz scat ?
By all the cow bells and mace spray cans....

ba-dum-dum.

Gotta go oil my Remmington 338 Win Mag, bought for Arctic trips.
Gramps wouldn't approve, he apprenticed at Anson & Deley and ran the
gun shop at an establishment that catered to white hunters. He thought
thought that autoloaders were a crime. He liked doubles.

These days, I say single shot, maybe a Ruger No. 1.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.