Larry Jaques

On 22 Mar 2005 02:13:18 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus3395
spake:

We actually tried it today. Filled a 5 gallon bucket with warm water,
added kitchen soap, and put in a long telescoping harbor freight air
blow gun into it. Powered by my compressor

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/CurtisCompressor/

The result was an impressive pile of foam, very large bubbles, and an
extremely thrilled 3.5 year old.

It would probably have worked better with a diffuser, but in the end
the kid had fun and a learning experience anyway.

Wait until your pool, hot tub, and fountains all end up bubbly...

Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com
or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications