mike

Thank God that I had enough sense to swallow my coffee before I clicked on
the link!!

Mike

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
m...
Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my lawn chair, drinking beer and
watching my wife, mow the lawn.

Amanda from next door was so upset at this that she came over and
shouted "you should be hung." I took a slug from my bottle of Corona,
wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened RayBan sunglasses,
stared directly at this nosey woman and calmly replied, "I am, that's why
she cuts the grass."

After a few days I felt really bad so I went and bought my wife a riding
mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got,
I have dropped a picture in the dropbox.

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/..._lawnmower.jpg