Christopher Graham

Default Accurate/Repeatable Bending Small/Medium Size Tubing

I'm developing a product (electronic musical instrument) to make in my home
shop where I will need to repeatably bend brass, aluminum or stainless steel
tubing with diameters ranging from say 1/4" up to 1". Typical tubing pieces
will be up to say 24" long and may have three bends of up to 120 degrees and
maybe 3" radius (tighter bends for smaller tubing.) I may have to make
batches of up to 50 pieces at a time, and don't wait it to take forever. It
would also be useful, but not essential to be able to do spiral bends.

The commercially available machines/tools I've Googled are for larger
tubing, or smaller tubing. I'm prepared to invest (no more than necessary)
in buying a good machine if necessary, but have limited space.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

- Chris Graham