PatK

Duane Bozarth wrote:
PatK wrote:

m Ransley wrote:

The city or county goverment will direct you on who to complain to on
garbage, it should be the health dept. And who can address your water
issue. If work is recent, 1 yr. you should have no problem in getting
him to remedy it through the inspectors.

No, it's not that recent. THe parking lot was repaved about 4 years ago.

Well, that's going to make it more difficult, obviously, to get relief
through the city...they may look at it and decide the repaving made it
worse, but if you didn't notice it for four years, I'd sure be less if I
were the city person...

May be your best recourse now would be a diversion ditch around your
side lot onto your (mutual) neighbor--of course, then they may come
after you for creating a new nuisance for them...

Still best bet is to go to city first and see what they'll say/do...

I'll try talking to him first and see what he says but I'm not holding
my breath. But hopefully something can be done.

Pat