Dee

Thank you for asking this question! I have to chime in on this one. We have
a fairly new Frigidaire dishwasher, stove and refrigerator that we bought
new when we moved into our house. They're all the absolute worst appliances
I've ever owned. In spite of ample hot water, we have to wash most of our
dishes before we wash them (!), the stove's thermostat blew one month after
the warranty was up ($196 repair), and our frost free refrigerator has to be
defrosted about every 6-8 weeks or it'll stop cooling altogether. I hope
someone kicks me in the butt if I EVER entertain the thought of buying
another Frigidaire appliance. (At least a new one; I can't speak about their
older products.)

Please spend more or even buy a nice quality used appliance. You won't
regret it. We were cheap and now paying for it. If we could afford new
appliances we'd GIVE these things away.