Bob G.

I would pull out a small electric planer before I would take a sander
to the boards...just a lot faster...

yep its a lot faster untill you immediatly hit a nail. making it useless

Sometimes I have to wonder IF I engaged my brain before I posted a
reply.... You of course are 100 percent correct...

My deck is held in place with deck screws that are countersunk BUT I
woild still have to be careful IF I took out the planer and went at it

I have to check the time stamp on my original message...I had to be
either still asleep or in bad need of going to bed....

Bob Griffiths