Edwin Pawlowski

"rnr_construction" wrote in message
It amazes me how many people think Dewalt is a top of the line Chopsaw.
They still make money on refurbished tools if their so great why do they
break down so much?

It amazes me how many people think the refurbished tools are refurbished
tools.

They sell them that way so they can have a cheap price at the factory outlet
stores and not **** off the retailer down the street selling them at full
price. The clothing industry has been selling "irregulars" for decades like
that. Tools and appliances are called "refurbished" for the same reason.

There are other good brands out there, Bosch, Makita, etc, but DeWalt is
still one of the best.