Rick

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:49:00 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Rick wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:59:41 +0000, Pete
wrote:

Hi
I know how to bridge a foundation/brick wall over a sewer pipe if they
are at right angles to each other,but would like to know how close can
foundation/wall be put to a underground pipe when it run parallel to it
?

Assuming its house walls, there are some rules depending upon pipe
depth, but from memory 1m, but please check, as it depends upon the
relative depths of the pipe compared to the foundation.

Rick

Huh? Mostr of mine run almost alongisde...

At ground level I guess thay can, I guess its about not undermining
the foundation when you dig the trench.

Rick