Gunner

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:09:32 -0800, "Glenn"
wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
.com...
G...indeed. I should note however..that Tom Gardners wire wheels are
the finest Ive ever used and the stickers that I pull out of my hide
are few and far between with his wheels. Absolutly freaking marvelous.
and I use all sizes, including a big assed 5" on the big Milwaukee 9"
grinder.

Blush

And just how would a lowly hobby type find these magik wheels? I found out
a few years ago that there is a big price in pain for cheap wire wheels
After paying the pain price for years I bought some quality wheels for the
bench grinder and will never go back. I have a couple of vortec wheels for
the hog but the little guys are stuck with the porcupine type.
Glenn

www.ohiobrush.com

Good **** Maynard. Everything from push brooms to machine tool
cleaning brushes.

Ive been using Toms stuff for years. It lasts about 4-1 over even the
stuff from the good tools stores. The floor push brooms and the desk
dusters are great too.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken