Bruce L. Bergman

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:10:29 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:
On 21 Mar 2005 21:02:01 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

They exist, but both of the ones I've used are wood and very shaky.
Maybe they're hard to make strong enough to be safe yet light enough
to be carryable?

Actually what usually happens with wooden ladders is they dry out
and loosen up. This is easily cured by just tightening all the tie
bolts under the steps but I've rarely run into anybody who knew this.

8-point socket, or change out the 10-24 nuts for normal hex.

And get some acorn nuts to cover the exposed threads or take an
angle grinder and cut them flat, you bump them and they WILL take a
chunk of skin. DAMHIKT...

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545