Bg

I'm not an expert...but would replace them with pressure treated boards. Use
deck screws to secure them.

"Tony Lisanti" wrote in message

My wife and I bought a house about 1 year ago. The previous
owners, did nothing for the up keep of the house. The board of the
deck appear to be warped. They have some splits in them, and the wood
appears to have ripples in it, for lack of a better word. If you run
your hand over a board, its all bumpy. I tried to hand sand this,but
this would take forever. Would I be wasting my time trying to sand
all this, or should I just bite the bullet and replace all the boards?