Andy Hall

Default New Condensing Boiler and Shower

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:53:56 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message
.. .
"IMM" wrote:

"Richard" wrote in message

snip

"IMM" wrote:
It is not quick recovery. It is a standard cylinder. Part L is the new
better standard. With a quick recovery you could have got away with a

150
litre cylinder and maybe a 125. Quick recovery are cheaper to run as the
boiler is operating more efficiently.

Why don't you read before you ramble. I said it was NOT a quick
recovery cylinder, just better than the old ones. Anyway does it
really matter if I can 'get away' with a 150l or 125l if I have the
cupboard space going begging. Further if I fill a 250 litre bath with
taps full on, do I really have enough hot water in 125l

A 150 yes, and you would save a lot of money in running costs.

THat's rubbish as well. The heat loss through even a standard Part L
cylinder is de minimis. The difference between a 150 litre and, say,
a 200litre is not even worth discussing.

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl