Gary J Tait

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 02:18:23 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
I have a Sony protable SW receiver for which I would like to build a
power supply. Trouble is determining the size of the plug needed.
Since I only have the jack portion (in the radio) it's a bit hard to
measure. I see the jack is yellow, aren't these color coded? If so,
where can I find the corresponding mm size for a yellow jack?

Ask in a Radio Shack? That's one question they MIGHT be able to answer.

Bring the radio with you, they might have that dealy with all the
plugs on a ring.