Jim Weisgram

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:24:13 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

I've tried three times to post a follow up regarding my first week teaching
WW class.... My message is text only, natch, and shorter than many of the
other posts here. I am going to post it in two parts, immediately following
this message.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

John Moorhead

I don't, but news servers can be funny things and not all ISP's
provide reliable access to Usenet, as other replies have indicated.

In the future, if you have doubts about a post showing up, you might
try searching for it at groups.google.com. They archive all Usenet
content (excepting binaries, I believe).

Jim Weisgram