Glenn

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. com...
G...indeed. I should note however..that Tom Gardners wire wheels are
the finest Ive ever used and the stickers that I pull out of my hide
are few and far between with his wheels. Absolutly freaking marvelous.
and I use all sizes, including a big assed 5" on the big Milwaukee 9"
grinder.

Blush

And just how would a lowly hobby type find these magik wheels? I found out
a few years ago that there is a big price in pain for cheap wire wheels
After paying the pain price for years I bought some quality wheels for the
bench grinder and will never go back. I have a couple of vortec wheels for
the hog but the little guys are stuck with the porcupine type.
Glenn