Brian Lawson

Hey Randy,

I've got some similar stuff, from maybe ten years back. But it came
in table lengths, or maybe 5 or 6 feet, but not a long coil/roll. I
cut mine up into a variety of lengths to suit different vise/rotary
table/angle plate arrangements, so I don't have a "full piece" to
measure for you. As far as I can recall, it came from KBC, but I note
they don't list it now in their catalogue.

There is an aluminum type still available, but it is not flexible.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:12:45 GMT, "Randy Replogle"
wrote:

When I arrived at my current job I found the leftovers of a roll (?) of a
soft plastic t-slot filling material. It pressed into the t-slots leaving a
surface flush with the table top which kept the chips easy to just brush
off. I haven't been able to find anything like it. Anyone know who might
sell it?
Randy