Wayne Cook

On 21 Mar 2005 21:02:01 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:55:33 -0800, Lane wrote:

"Bill Grimwood" wrote in message
This may be a little off subject here but where can I find a 16 ft step
ladder to purchase? I need this height to pressure wash my home.

I don't recall ever seeing such a thing. I bought an extension ladder for
such chores.

They exist, but both of the ones I've used are wood and very shaky.
Maybe they're hard to make strong enough to be safe yet light enough
to be carryable?

Actually what usually happens with wooden ladders is they dry out
and loosen up. This is easily cured by just tightening all the tie
bolts under the steps but I've rarely run into anybody who knew this.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook