Grant Erwin

Default diamond grinding wheels again?

I am bringing up a Baldor "carbide" tool grinder, a No. 500 with tilting
tables that takes plate-type wheels. I have no intention of using green
silicon carbide wheels. My intention is primarily to sharpen HSS tooling.
I have seen suggestions posted here to use diamond wheels. I am looking
at these, and at the prices they command I don't want to buy them in every
grit. I plan to do roughing on a disk/belt grinder and to do just the
finish grind on the HSS tools (mostly lathe tooling) with the Baldor. I have
questions:

1. Would these work? http://www.cdcotools.com/ (see the diamond wheels)
2. What grit?
3. Should I also be looking for a white AlOx wheel?

GWE