Searcher1

Don't do it Please, Don't buy a welder from Wally World. Trust me you'll
find that you like it. You'll want to go out and weld everything in sight.
But seriously, I would go out and but a MIG welder, you can try the one at
SEARS, which is what I did. I bought the gas no gas for around 400.00. Don't
want to spend that much, you say. No problems, I am sure that others here
also mentioned that Harbor Freight has them as well. Although I don't know
the longevity of the HF models, they are cheap enough however to find out
whether you like it. Think about the types of metal you may weld, as well as
what you will be welding on.

Searcher1