Kaiser

"DIYSOS" wrote in message
It doesn't have a thermostat, and by implication I assume no temperature
control (unless there is a cutout), other than indirect via the cylinder
stats. This probably means it could have steam coming out it's ears if the
cylinder stat mechanism were to fail... anyway I'd thought perhaps to
maximise (within reason) the speed/volume of water through it, to minimise
the temperature rise on each pass.

Following taken from an earlier post...

Heat input 30.27KW, heat output 22.7KW, raises 12.5L/min by 25C. Minimum
operating head if connected to static tank 2.29M, max pressure 13 bar.

Installation guide is on bax/partsarena...then go Main... goWater
heaters...
goMedway... go Basic later production... go Installation instructions...
go
Mersey, Medway automatic & Trent... and there it is (Medway).

DIYSOS

If it's a Medway or Mersey it does not have a temperature control. If it's a
Medway Super or Thame then it has a temperature control on the front lower
panel.