Lobster

Hugo Nebula wrote:

I've just spoken to my insurance company, and cover applies up to 365
days after being unoccupied. All that happens is that after 30 days
and 90 days, the excesses increase. A little loophole for me is that
it's only _consecutive_ days, so I could stay overnight once a month
in order for the cover to stay as it is.

If you do that, just make sure you document it or better yet keep some
form of proof that you have stayed overnight, because if the place
burned down between visits you can bet your life the insurance co will
do their damnedest to prove otherwise!

David