Duane Bozarth

Don wrote:

Thanks!
I used to get catalogs from a company called, something like *Sand & Grit*,
anybody ever heard of them?

Nope...as noted by others, Klingspor is about as good as it gets for
individuals not buying large quantity bulk--good quality at
comparatively cheap prices.

I'll note that if you don't use belts at a fairly reasonable rate the
adhesive tape used may fail early on really old belts...For a plethora
of reasons I had one of the assortment boxes that hadn't been used up
for a number of years and when I finally got around to needing them,
they wouldn't hold for more than 5-10 minutes. Conversation w/ Klingspor
technical support revealed they (actually the adhesive manufacturer
from) won't warrant the adhesive for over a year. Long story short,
plan on using what you buy in a couple of years, at most...

But there's no better quality at the price for the individual/small
shop, imo...