Hugo Nebula

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:58:16 -0000, a particular chimpanzee named
"Mike" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Unfortunately many won't cover the house after 30 days - even for an extra
fee.

I've just spoken to my insurance company, and cover applies up to 365
days after being unoccupied. All that happens is that after 30 days
and 90 days, the excesses increase. A little loophole for me is that
it's only _consecutive_ days, so I could stay overnight once a month
in order for the cover to stay as it is.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"