Anna Kettle

On 20 Mar 2005 00:12:22 -0800, (capnahab)
wrote:

I am replacing a kitchen window with full length french window in an
old stone farmhouse. Can anyone recommend a supplier of good quality
french windows.

I had some made by a local joiner which had the two advantages that
they fitted the space exactly and were to my design.

They cost marginally more than off the shelf ones but not so much as
to make me panic and I reckoned that they cost the same when I added
in the saved hassle factor of thinking about how to fill in the gaps
round the edge of off the shelf ones

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____|
www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642