Mike

Kim, thanks for your detailed info! I will start taking a closer look
at those PS resistors you mention, and the electrolytics (I didn't see
any obvious signs of leakage them , but it probably wouldn't hurt to
replace them anyway). Her is a good site with more info on alignment,
mods etc:
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~bburke4632/e-200D.htm

Mine seems to be working okay now (after replacing Q3) using the CW
setting.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:09:08 -0500, Kim Clay
wrote:

Check the power supply. The PCB board etchings on the unit I have show
10.6V & 10.0V as the two B+ supply voltages. The schematic shows 10V &
9V. After I got mine working I found the schematic voltages were more
correct. I get 9.93V at the 10V point & 8.82V at the 9V point.