Lobster

John Kelly wrote:

My dishwasher has decided not to use the detergent tablet that I put in
the little container on the door. It just comes out soggy.

So... tablets used to work OK, and now don't; or have you just changed
to using tablets and found they don't work?

If the former, how does the door container work: does it ping open
during the wash (ie as the main wash cycle starts? Is it fully open
when you inspect it at the end of the wash (and definitely hasn't been
held partly shut *during* the wash by some obstacle in the machine)?

David