Benjamin Jennings, MCP

Default Sony CPD-200GS wavy distortion

I've got 3 of these things all with the same problem, they've got a wavy
distortion at the top 3" of the picture when cold and 3/4" after about 30
mins. Also at some point during the warmup of the chassis, I've caught one
of them losing sync for about a second then going back to 'normal', I'm
thinking these symptoms may be related. I'm guessing at a bad cap in the
deflection, damping or sync input circuits but have managed to misplace my
ESR meter to hunt for it and no schematic. Anybody have this in their
notes by chance.

TIA,
Benjamin Jennings, MCP