Charlie Self

Charles Krug notes:

Th'way OI figgurs ut, any wut Wants a job loik that oughter be kept

Far'way from Warshington DC as possible. Mebbe put 'em on an air force

base up in Nome er summought.

Mebbe "fergit" t'send 'em lawnjohns tew . .

Let summwon wut dinnae NEVER wan sewch a job an givvut t'im 'er 'er.
Mebbe me Missus would dew a job. Does well 'nuff wif MOI loisy arse,
oi
s'pose.

Naw lemme git meself back uppa hollar. Got some cullwood Oi needs to
"dispose of proper" . . . by burnin' ut in me still.

Simple cure make a mandatory jail sentence a part of the election
process. Anyone who runs for national office gets to spend half the
elected term in a maximum security prison before taking office.