Andy

"Milton Hurley" wrote in message
news
Term-limits were put into place for US Presidents because of FDR. Have
we reached the era when they should be abolished? It is unfortunate
that Bill Clinton could not run against GW Bush instead of Kerry,
because he is probably the only candidate who could have beaten him.

Bush would have beat Clinton. I did hear a pundit suggest that Al would be
wise to pick Bill as his running mate. That would have been legal. The Bill
would bumped off Al...

INHO We're better off with Bill gone and Al gone.

Should term-limits be lifted from the US Presidency?

No.

If not, should a former 2-term President be allowed to run again if he
takes a 4 year break?

He/She already is. Look it up! Although most are too retired after 12 years.

Should there be term limits for US Senators and Reps?

Yes. Senators get two terms (12 years) and Reps get 4 terms (8 years).

Andy
Vote Rice/Powell in 2008!