Dave Balderstone

In article om, beee
wrote:

Here's one I've seen at Target. It has a lot of the grinding bits I
would use and a flex shaft and its only $25. Would I be throwing away
my money if I bought something like this? Should I go for the Dremel
instead? (similar Dremel set would cost $75).

From the pic it looks a lot like the one I got as a gift a view years
back, branded "Clarke" here in Canuckistan. I've only used it casually
but have no complaints.

I also have the Dremel kit, and while I'm sure there are internal
quality differences they both work the same.