Default Sunroom recommendations in Dallas / Fort Worth Area?

I am looking at adding a sunroom on to our house and I was hoping to
get some recommendations from people as well as an idea of price range.
The names that I hear from most people are Statewide Remodeling and
Four Seasons Sunrooms. I would appreciate any feedback on these
companies or others.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has ever installed a sunroom onto an
existing deck? On the back of our house we have a wrap around deck and
I did not know if it was possible to install a sunroom to our back door
on top of the deck. Or would the deck have to be removed?

thanks
Mark