Fr@nk

"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi,

Glad to hear the board is not burnt, but it cannot be deemed "ok"
outside of the microwave as power is needed to operate the relay(s) on
the board for the lights.

Broken or open wire between the board and sockets is possible, each
wire would have to be checked for continuity. Any "stove/range" style
wire will do fine.

The sockets can be removed and a cheater cord attached to each socket
to check the bulbs and sockets.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Jeff-

There's just no way I'm going to take the whole oven off the wall and bring
it in to this place (or any place). Do you know if any of the "mail in"
board repair places (I found at least one on the net) that supposedly
specialize in these repairs can actually test and repair the board/relay?
I'd consider that as an alternative. Otherwise I'll have to pay someone to
come out and test it in my house.

I'll have to try to find some wires with these type connectors, and replace
them to test. Thanks for your help.