mac davis

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:05:16 -0500, wrote:

If I ground my PVC dust collection ducts to my water pipes, will I
need to sweat bigger copper tubing since my dust collector is 240V?

It's a 3HP motor, but not that efficient so I'll run it on a 60A
breaker. I'm planning to get about 9,300 CFM, but will use 18-inch
duct to make sure the pressure drop isn't too bad.

I don't want SWMBO to get shocked while she's brushing her teeth.

Hope this helps,
John

John...

I think this is a GREAT idea... wire the ducting for 220, also..

and make sure that you use #20 biscuits to hold those segmented turnings
together, also..

In answer to your next question:
Yes, you can and will paint cherry...

mac