mac davis

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:55:29 GMT, Bill Rubenstein wrote:

Then I'll use that as my cue to remind people that I am still selling
lathes -- nice ones -- www.stubbylatheusa.com.

Bill

william_b_noble wrote:
ok, once in a while, I like to remind this group that I sell inexpensive
faceplates and used/rebuilt vacuum pumps. See my web site,
www.wbnoble.com - right now my supply of pumps is limited, a few gast vane
pumps and two thomas wobble piston pumps are left.

And I'll stick my nose in to say that as much as I hate spam, you guys (and many
others, including Big Bill's turning DVD) are read with pleasure as you are both
frequent contributors to the group..

"How come we stick our 2 cents in and people only offer us a penny for our
thoughts?"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing