Jumpster Jiver

TomRossi7 wrote:

I just moved and my trusty Gateway Destination 31" monitor that I use
with my Media Center is only displaying a thin horizontal line. I have
two questions:

Does anyone know if it is worth repairing or how that may even be
possible?

Thanks,
Tom

Since you just moved and the problem then occured...
Chances are it's worth repairing. There is likely a loose or cracked
solder joint in the vertical deflection circuit. Taking the monitor
apart, finding the spot to solder and reassemblibg it will probably take
ten times longer than actually soldering the connection.