Ken Weitzel

Rono wrote:
Put a memory card in it with pictures from
another camera, & it reads "no pictures in
memeory card"! With a formatted card, after
you take some pictures, it "locksup", & you
can't get them out of the camera, unless you
put the card into another camera! Any recalls,
common faults, or firmware upgrades? Rono.

Hi...

Don't know HP cameras very well at all; but I'd strongly
suggest you clean the contacts as best you are able.

Just as a side thought - if you remove the card and use
only the internal memory (I think it has 8 megs) how
does that work?

Ken