Larry Jaques

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:09:31 -0800, the inscrutable Grant Erwin
spake:

How long did the trip take? I live in GP and wondered how long the
trip to Seattle takes. I want to visit there someday soon and to
see the awe-inspiring showroom of Griz in Bellingham, maybe even
cross the northern border. I've been across the Mexiborder in the
past.

I live about 2 hours south of the Grizzly showroom. I wouldn't drive up
there. I don't recommend it and I certainly wouldn't drive from California
for just that. - GWE

Why do you say that, Grant?

I'm just north of the CA border now, living in Grants Pass, OR, so I'm
only about 500 miles south of Seattle. I haven't yet made the trek
into WA so I'm curious how long it takes and what good sights there
are to see on the way up.

--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.