pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote back on Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:43:05 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

I only filled up 3 times the whole 800 mile trip, and I could have
skipped the last one.

How long did the trip take? I live in GP and wondered how long the
trip to Seattle takes. I want to visit there someday soon and to
see the awe-inspiring showroom of Griz in Bellingham, maybe even
cross the northern border. I've been across the Mexiborder in the
past.

Realistically 14 hours straight through with a few short breaks and
food.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Seattle Portland - 3 hrs.

Portland Salem - one hour

Salem Medford - five hours (Albany to Junction city on 99E, not I-5,
stopping for breakfast and lunch along the way.)

Hey Grant's Pass to Seattle is "flat" compared to the stretch from
Medford to Weed. :-)

--
pyotr filipivich.