Dan Murphy

"Joe" wrote in news:WkN_d.18369
$FB6.16644@trndny09:

SNIP
I don't know if any of that helps you or not. In any case good luck.

That was by far, the most helpful response to date. (consider that a
challenge folks grin)

Thank you. I'll take a look at it in detial after I get some sleep!

I forgot to add their (PMPA) magazine http://www.production-machining.com/
to the list. It's geared toward higher volume production as well. I read in
another post where you don't get much business from CNC users. Magazines
are usually starved for content, so if you've got a customer willing to
share their story of how your product solved a problem and saved them
money, most any of the mags would love to do a story. For a couple of hours
on the phone, you get a couple of pages of free publicity. A good deal no
matter how you look at it.

Dan