Anthony

"Joe" wrote in
newswJ_d.9801$I16.5872@trndny03:

If you are suggesting that my post was apam, then I suggest you check
your facts. I'm not spamming the group, I was asking a legitimate
question. I have no affiliation with the page I talked about at all
other than the fact that my releases have and are covered there
sometimes.

If you are suggesting that I not spam qwith my press releases, you are
100-% correct. Spam will kill an online reputation very quickly!

Joe, Calm down and type...
If I had been accusing you of spamming, it would have been blunt and to
the point.
What that post was about, was an invite to join discussions in amc, as a
participant, but not an invite to go there and spam.
While RCM is geared more toward the hobby machinist, AMC is geared more
toward the professional machinist/moldmaker/tool/die/engineer/CNC/job-
shop/high-volume production crowd. Folks who own their own business, or
like myself, work for larger (sometimes huge) companies.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email