m Ransley

If you want a hand tool that will last forever and is guarnteed
forever, even tape measures no questions asked you go to Sears. But not
for Sears power tools. There price is a good determiner of inexpensive
cheap crap and quality, to a great extent. And name brands to follow.

I would not waste my time with Harbor Crap , When I need a tool I need
it working the whole job. Who wants to deal mail order on repairs, and
junk Local is better by far, at least you have a chance of a
return-exchange dealing with a reputable local.